We are looking for a Software Engineer for our Armenia-based office in Yerevan who can help to automate the work done by our Quantitative Researchers. Having robust, scalable code which underpins the performance and reliability of the components is vital to the success of the firm’s research. You will partner closely with Quant Researchers to develop a wide range of software.
In the role you might:
- Automate workflows for researchers; streamlining, productionising, and testing new models implemented by the Quant Researchers (mostly Python)
- Organise and support production code, checking dependencies, handling missing data, raising timely alerts, and ensuring informative logging etc. (mostly Python)
- Develop ETL processes to handle a vast range of data
- Write unit and integration tests (googletest, pytest, unittest.mock)
- Contribute to research libraries (mostly C++)
- Code review (C++ and Python)
We operate with great agility, and the impact of your work will be both visible and large. Please note, however, that the role does not involve implementation of quant algorithms.