XTX is looking for a Head of Information Security to lead XTX’s Information Security Program.
The XTX Information Security Program is designed to ensure the firm is able to identify information security risks, protect the firm against attacks, detect and respond to cybersecurity events, recover from any incident.
Led by the Head of Information Security, the Information Security Team engages closely with teams across XTX, and provides complementary expertise, support, monitoring, and challenge related to the management of Information Security risk, including:
- Ownership of the firm’s Information Security Risk Framework and associated policies, ensuring XTX has a best-in-class security posture that meets all relevant regulatory requirements.
- Lead on technical tools to proactively detect and respond to weaknesses, threats and compromise.
- Understanding the people, data, systems and processes of a global algorithmic trading firm, and the threats that could arise to the business.
- Partnering with development teams to provide expert analysis and ensure information security-focused development delivers on the key information security goals of the business.
- Working with external service providers, partners, and counterparties to ensure that new and existing relationships continue to meet necessary information security standards for XTX.
- Achieving key information security risk management objectives, such as: compliance with laws, regulations, and acceptable ethical behaviour; strong internal controls, including the safeguarding of personal information under GDPR
- Key contact to interface with global clients, partners, service providers, and regulators on matters related to information security.
- Leading the conversation and culture on the development, implementation, and continuous improvement of information security practices from low-level to high-level across all teams in a highly technical firm, from day-to-day SDLC to longer-term architectural changes.
The team ensures the adequacy and effectiveness of XTX’s information security posture and framework, working with various internal and external stakeholders including the firm’s management and governance bodies, as well as regulatory bodies.
XTX is a technical firm and the Head of Information Security will be expected to develop code and data analytics in a collaborative environment on a day-to-day basis.